Successful manufacturing company in Eccles are looking to recruit a Production Operative for an on going temporary position.
– Covering and Finishing of Office Screens in a fast paced environment to meet daily production targets
– Manufacturing Screen Frames and cutting timber, plastics and aluminium extrusion
– Packing and loading of Screens some of which are up to 20 kilos in weight
– Confident with using Power tools
– Experience of using woodwork machinery is an advantage, although all training is provided
– Work well within a team and alone
Experience in a joinery environment and a FLT license is beneficial, though not absolutely essential.
The role is Monday to Friday, 8am- 4:30pm (Friday is 1.30pm finish).
37.5 hours per week.
Overtime is available, paid at time and a half. This is a temporary to permanent position for the right person.
The firm is based in Eccles which, is a few minutes from Junction 11 off the M60. There are good bus routes to and from the area.
How to apply
To apply please forward your CV in word format or call the office on (phone number removed) and ask for Steve
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.